Being married for 25 years is definitely something to celebrate. That’s a long time to be with one person and says a lot about the love in that marriage. Many couples choose to celebrate this silver anniversary in a traditional fashion, which means that you will need to find some traditional gifts for this anniversary.
Have a look at the following list to help you along in case you’re at a loss:
1. Silver Picture Frame: If you can find a wedding picture from the couple’s wedding day 25 years ago, that’s a perfect one to frame in a beautiful silver frame. It may not be easy to get your hands on one of those pictures, though, so another direction to go in is to use a great picture of them that you happen to have a copy of.
2. Matching Silver Key Chains: Get them matching silver key chains that have been engraved with their names and wedding anniversary date. It’s not only a thoughtful gift, but one that will be quite useful. To help keep them separate, have one key chain engraved with his name and one with her name.
3. Silver Jewelry: If you decide to go with jewelry, there are many avenues to explore in this area. For the wife, you can get her an engraved silver locket that holds a picture of her and her husband. The husband can use a silver money clip. If he wears ties, or long sleeved shirts, he may appreciate a silver tie tack or a pair of engraved silver cufflinks.
4. Set of 6 Silver Rimmed Stemmed Wine Glasses: This is not only a beautiful and commemorative gift, but it is a useful one. These are especially great for a couple that does a lot of entertaining. They can be used for drinking wine at more intimate gatherings.
5. Set of 3 Tall Silver Candlesticks: These are wonderful for anyone that enjoys candles. The set is created for burning round candles rather than the long, slim ones.