Exercise bikes are excellent for staying in shape without being inconvenienced by traveling to a gym or braving in climate weather. These bikes can come in a variety of price ranges however higher end bikes will run you around $400+ easily.
The Schwinn A10 Upright Exercise Bike can be found on sale for less than $200. It has numerous features and a compact design enabling it to be stored almost anywhere.
When working out on the bike you have eight different resistance levels to choose from as well as seven different workout programs to follow. As you are pedaling you can view all of your data via the LCD console between the handlebars. Additionally you can monitor your heart rate as there is a grip monitor on the handlebars.
- Extensive resistance levels and pre-programmed workouts.
- An LCD console to view your cycling data (time, calories, distance, etc.).
- Adjustable handlebars and ergonomic pedals for comfortable exercising.
- Heart rate monitor and 275lb weight capacity.
- 2 year warranty on both the vacuum and the battery charger.
- Product Dimensions: 28” x 17” x 48”.
- Shipping Weight: 56 pounds.
- Shipping: Only available to United States and APO/FPO addresses.
- Must be shipped separately from other items in your order.
If you are a budget conscious shopper looking for a decent bike then the Schwinn A10 Upright Exercise Bike is perfect for you. It has tons of great features and a few minor flaws, however the price is great and it does a good job without costing you too much.
If you don’t want to use a battery to turn the bike on you have to purchase a power supply cord that comes separately. Additionally the standard seat is not too comfortable but if you are looking for a new seat at your local store you need to keep in mind that the post it attaches to uses three bolts instead of the standard two.
If you do your research you’ll be very happy with your purchase. It is a good little bike and a great deal if you can find it under $200!