The Panasonic Prestige NN-SD688S Microwave Oven is very easy to use, offering 10 different levels and a programming dial, as well as simple options such as a popcorn key, a “keep warm” mode and an automatic cooking time calculator.
This 1300 watt model is powerful, and uses Panasonic’s patented Inverter technology as well as a 13.5 inch turntable to ensure even cooking, as well as Inverter Defrost technology for safe and easy defrosting.
The stainless steel look of this microwave oven is very modern and stylish. A one year warranty is included with the product.
- This product uses the Inverter Technology to ensure balanced cooking and Inverter Turbo Defrost for quicker defrosting.
- Features include a delayed start option, timer, quick minute and popcorn key.
- A Keep Warm option is also included on this model, along with a One-Touch Genius Sensor Cook and Reheat option.
Product Shipping Details:
- Product measures approximately 16 x 20.5 x 12 inches.
- It weights at 32 pounds.
- With 127 customer reviews this product has a 4 stars rating on Amazon.
- This product can be shipped outwith the US.
The Panasonic Prestige NN-SD688S microwave oven is extremely fast and powerful, with an elegant, attractive look. The Panasonic patented Inverter technology helps to ensure that food is cooked or defrosted evenly, while the various built in options make the product less complicated to use than other models.
This microwave oven has far more power than any microwave ovens of a similar size, is very light, and makes less noise than other models.
One downside to this model lies with the display, which can be difficult to read unless it’s at eye level or just below, which is usually only possible when crouching. Apart from this, the Panasonic Prestige NN-SD688S is an excellent microwave oven.