There are a plethora of snow throwers on the market, but not all of them are catered to snowfall that is less than 8 inches. Because the Murray Single Stage Snow Thrower with Electric Start is tailored to snowfall less than 8 inches, it doesn’t come with the horrendous price tag of other bulkier, larger snow throwers.
Features – Benefits:
1. Electric start – no messy gasoline or dangerous fuel to start a fire
2. Polymer auger – this durable auger cleans all the way down to the concrete below
3. Built for light use conditions – a lower price tag because it has a niche use
4. Wide clearing width – 22 inches will get the job done faster for you
Product – Shipping Details:
1. Lightweight – it comes in at 110 pounds but this is actually light compared to other snow throwers
2. Has a measurement of 36 ¾ x 22 ¾ x 22 ½
3. Electric starter cord included so you don’t have to go out and purchase it
This snow thrower is a lot better than getting out a shovel and picking at the ground yourself. A lot of situations where you would normally use a shovel, like less than 8 inches of snow, are actually better handled with a light snow thrower that is less bulky, weighty, pricey, and hefty than the larger snow throwers that are built for the toughest conditions. The Briggs & Stratton snow thrower here has a 22-inch clearing width so it can get snow out fast, and it has a single stage throwing mechanism to chunk snow 20 feet away from you.
Get this great item right here today and take out your snow for the holidays with minimal fuss and minimal cost. This light snow thrower is a great gift for your husband or brother.