With the KitchenAid name backing this KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender you expect a high quality blender with fantastic features and more. Unfortunately this KitchenAid blender falls short. The blender does have an ingredient cup and a nice 1.4 Liter glass pitcher which provides ample space for you to blend ingredients.
Additionally the kitchen blender is available in three separate colors allowing it to fit into any kitchen décor theme. Whether you want the attractive candy apple red blender, the electric blue blender, or the onyx black one, you are sure to be delighted with the color choice and how well it fits into your kitchen.
- Three attractive colors to choose from.
- Four steel blades with patented design that increase blending efficiency.
- Five various speeds for different blending consistencies.
- Pulse mode for greater control and a crush ice mode.
- Product Dimensions: 8” x 9.5” x 16.7”.
- Shipping Weight: 9 pounds.
- Shipping available to select countries outside of the United States.
- A top selling blender on Amazon.com.
As was mentioned above the KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender falls short of other higher quality KitchenAid products. This blender has numerous reports of breaking down shortly after purchasing. On top of that it has a few other flaws; first, the locking mechanism on the bottom part of the jar is difficult and must be disengaged to remove the jar, secondly the blades are a pain to remove as well.
KitchenAid is a well-known brand and this model is supposed to be a top of the line blender from them. Despite the high expectations it truly has significantly cheaper blenders outperform it. If you are looking for a good blender that is reliable and effective, then the KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender is not for you.