Christmas can cause a very huge gap in your wallet and a hole in your bank account. If you’re not a millionaire, you may be interested in knowing that there are actually inexpensive Christmas gifts you can give to people that are also pretty classy.
These can be anything from gifts you make yourself to something you find in a discount store. It’s all in the presentation of the gift. Read on for some ideas:
1. A Personalized Christmas Ornament: This is even something that you can make yourself if you tend to be crafty. Choose something that will represent a special meaning to the recipient. Personalize it with their names, photos or anything else that will mean something to them.
2. Special Photographed Framed: There are typically some very special photographs taken through the years. These can be silly, gorgeous, or just sweet but they all usually contain moments that will mean a lot in years to come. Choose a photograph like and have it beautifully framed. It will be an unforgettable gift.
3. Personalized Coffee or Tea Mugs: These are great for the avid coffee or tea drinker. Choose mugs in either favorite colors or colors that match the kitchen in the recipient’s home. Then have names added. You can get one for each member of the family.
4. Snuggies: You’ve probably seen these advertised all over the place. Even though they say you can only get your Snuggie from ordering off the television commercial, you can find them in department stores and your local discount stores. These are wonderful if you live in colder climates. You can even get pet ones if your recipient has a dog.
5. Holiday Gift Baskets: These can be assembled by you and all you’ll need to buy is an expensive wicker basket or an appropriate container to pack everything in. Make it a Christmas Day Breakfast gift basket. Include pancake mix, ham, bagels, jams, preserves, and any other breakfast items you can think of. With everything always so hectic on Christmas morning, this will be much appreciated.