The Hoover LINX Cordless Stick Vacuum is an incredibly versatile cordless vacuum that has numerous features designed to make it effortless to use. First off it is incredibly light (only a hair over 7 pounds) and the suction on it is powerful enough to get any dirt and grime out of thick carpets.
Next it features a long two year warranty on both the vacuum and the separate battery component that is included with it. The battery charger is energy efficient and is great for a quick charge to zip through your house.
If you don’t want to use the rechargeable battery you can simply input an 18 volt battery and be on your way!
- Cordless and bagless for ease of use and portability.
- Heavy duty 18 volt Lithium Ion battery that is interchangeable.
- Automatic height adjusting mechanism.
- Energy Star battery charge.
- 2 year warranty on both the vacuum and the battery charger.
- Product Dimensions: 10.4” x 8” x 24.8.
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 pounds.
- Shipping: Only available to United States and APO/FPO addresses.
- A best selling product on Amazon.com
For those of you who have had cordless vacuums before you know a major problem is the suction power and battery life, however you don’t need to worry about any of those with the Hoover LINX Cordless Stick Vacuum.
The suction power stays at full power even when the battery is dying due to the “no-fade” feature on this vacuum. Additionally the charger gives it an ample charge to get several rooms done however if you are looking for a truly extensive clean you might have to use two charges.
The biggest problem people have with this vacuum is they store the rechargeable battery in the battery charger (as it doesn’t say not to in the instructions). This essentially kills the battery so you should only charge it to the max and then take it out – thankfully the 2yr warranty covers this!
Overall this is a fantastic cordless vacuum as long as you watch the battery!