If your girlfriend’s birthday is approaching and you can’t decide what to get her, look at the following ideas. Taking into consideration what level your relationship is, you’ll find something here that will be appropriate.
1. Flowers: Unless your girlfriend has allergies of some sort, she’ll adore you for sending her flowers. In some cases, it’s more exciting if you send the flowers to her at work instead of at home. It shows everyone just how much her boyfriend loves her. If you’re on a limited budget, stores such as Walmart now carry a respectable selection of cut flowers that you can deliver in person.
2. Balloon Bouquets: If your girlfriend either has an allergy to flowers or is more of a fun loving type of person, a balloon bouquet is the perfect accompaniment to the “nice” gift you’re planning for her.
3. Perfume: This is a gift that never goes out of style. Buy her a bottle of her favorite perfume and you’ll both be able to enjoy the benefits of this gift.
4. A new handbag: If you’ve been paying attention to your girlfriend’s taste in handbags, you just may have the perfect birthday gift in mind. Women need handbags that complement their lifestyles, and your girlfriend has probably shown you types of these that she really likes. Surprise her with a new handbag and you’ll probably be a popular guy.
5. Beautiful lingerie set: If your relationship is on an intimate level, some gorgeous, sexy lingerie is definitely in order. You can choose lingerie that you know she loves by listening to her when she talks about her favorite shops. This is another one of those gifts that you both will enjoy.
6. A stay at a top hotel or romantic Bed and Breakfast: You can be a very popular boyfriend if you book a stay at either a top hotel or romantic bed and breakfast for you and your girlfriend. Make sure she has a health spa package to go along with it. She’ll brag about you to her friends until her NEXT birthday.