The Gaggia 8002 MDF Burr Grinder with Doser is an exceptional coffee grinder that is perfect for your favorite drip or espresso cup. It has a 120 watt motor that is commercial strength and provides exceptional torque. It is quiet and reduces static.
It works both quickly and efficiently to give you precision ground beans with its 50mm grinding burrs. You get 1/4 ounce of delicious coffee with just a quick pull of the lever with this grinder right into the filter holder. It is simple; just pull the lever once if you are looking for a cup of espresso and twice if you are looking for two cups.
Features – Benefits:
1. Comes with 50mm grinder burrs and 34 unique grind settings.
2. Has a commercial power 120 watt motor and gear reduction for reduced static and quiet operation.
3. Includes an 8 ounce container, impact resistance plastic housing and a 10 ounce bean hopper.
4. Comes with a simple to use pull lever that dispenses the perfect amount of coffee right into the filter holder.
Product – Shipping Details:
1. The shipping measurements for this grinder are 20 by 14 by 14 in., weighs 10 lbs., and has 4 stars and 44 customer reviews on Amazon.
The pros to this grinder are it really dispenses easily with its lever doser. It is consistent and does not heat up during grinding. Plus it is made of commercial grade quality and really makes the coffee taste great.
The cons of the Gaggia 8002 MDF Burr Grinder is that you really need to keep an adequate amount of coffee in the doser container or you get just a half dose. Still though, by having enough coffee in there, you do avoid this issue. There really are not a whole lot of cons to this coffee grinder. It works great and produces great tasting coffee.