If you’re in a very special relationship with a pretty special guy, most likely you want nothing more than to shower him with the perfect Christmas gifts. This is very possible even if you haven’t known each other that long. A good place to start is with what you DO know about his tastes, his likes and his dislikes.
Then you can just go from there. If you still need a bit of a nudge in the right direction, read on for a few ideas:
1. Listen to What He Says: This is the easiest way that you can always get him something that he wants more than anything. So each time he mentions something else that he would really love to have, make a mental note of it. By the time Christmas rolls around, you’ll have quite a list to choose from.
2. A Nascar Ride: If your boyfriend is a racing fan, you can be the best girlfriend in all the world by getting him a ride with a pro racer. He even gets a helmet to keep. You can bet it will be a gift he’ll remember forever.
3. Workout Equipment: If your boyfriend loves to work out, get him something for his home gym. This can be a new weight set, a treadmill, stationary bike or a rowing machine. Any of these will be greatly appreciated by your physically fit boyfriend.
4. Clothes: Nearly all guys like some cool and fashionable clothing. Find out what your guy wants most in the clothing line and you’ll be able to get the perfect gift. You really cannot go wrong with something new to wear.
5. Photography Equipment: If your guy likes to take gorgeous pictures of you, why not buy him a new digital camera? Or you may want to get him a video camera. He can make movies of you instead of just taking pictures.