When a couple reaches that 10 year milestone in being married, that counts as a successful marriage with today’s divorce statistics. A couple being together that long deserves to celebrate with gifts that are special enough to commemorate this occasion.
Tin is the traditional gift for a 10th wedding anniversary while aluminum and diamonds are the more modern version. Have a look at the following ideas to get the 10th wedding anniversary celebration started:
1. Diamond Gifts for Each Other: As diamonds are a modern choice for 10th anniversary gifts, couples can get gifts for each other that contain diamonds. These can be anything from matching rings, watches with diamond bands, earrings and necklace for her and tie tack or cufflinks for him. These can also be engraved to commemorate the occasion.
2. Aluminum or Tin Tea and Coffee Tins: These can be very attractive holders containing aromatic and tasty teas and coffees. They can be used to store both teas and coffees after the original ones are used.
3. Aluminum Wine Tote: Very attractive and useful, the couple can carry a bottle of wine to dinners or other gatherings. These are long lasting and can even be personalized.
4. Aluminum Candle Holders and Candle Tins: Of course, you can’t have a celebration without candles, so what better gift for a 10th wedding anniversary than aluminum candle holders or candle tins. You can include candles to go along with them to make them an even more special gift.
5. Aluminum Tumbler Set: These are great gifts that will not only be thoughtful, pretty and useful but will last a very long time. Made for today’s kitchen, they give a feeling of kitchens long past. They come in sets of 6 and in several colors.
No matter what you choose for the 10th wedding anniversary coming up for yourself or friends, you can be sure to find something unique and affordable if you look in the right places.